If you want to be in-the-know about what’s going on at MountainStar,
you’ve come to the right place.
MountainStar Holiday Campaign Raises over $125,000!
Posted by Kevin on 01/31/2018
We are excited to announce that MountainStar raised over $125,000 for children throughout Central Oregon this holiday season! In addition, many businesses and individuals have donated time, presents, basic needs items, and so much more to the 450+ children we serve. We truly appreciate the support we have received that has made this holiday extra special for so many kids and their families!
Thank you to:
- PacificSource for their holiday package and for choosing MountainStar as their Charity of Choice for 2017
- The Central Oregon Advanced Practice Providers for choosing MountainStar as a beneficiary of the Holiday Charity Dinner Party
- Jackson Higdon and Crux Fermentation Project staff for cooking and serving an incredible holiday meal for our family holiday celebration.
- Pahlisch Homes for an incredibly generous holiday gift
- Dana Gillet of Norkote, Inc. for sponsoring our holiday celebration
- Westside Church for the gifts and for your continued support
and so many more!
Thanks to all the businesses who participated in the "Holiday Stars" campaign and to all those who gave a gift to make the holidays special for a family:
Plateau Forest Products
McLean Concrete and Construction
Dutch Brothers Coffee of Bend
U. S. Forest Service
Jonna and Josh Pahlisch
Church of Nazarene
St Charles Dispatch
West River Dental
St Charles Health System
Bend-Fort Rock Ranger District
Toys for Tots
Crook County Holiday Partnership Program
and MANY more!